The power of lightness. To date, ski touring has involved compromising downhill performance to save on weight. Those days are now over. The Tecnica Zero G Tour Scout weighs just 1,360 grams and boasts a 55° range of motion in hike mode. A 4-buckle design with a true flex of 120 makes the ZG Tour Scout second to none in downhill performance. So, feel free to go farther, higher, bigger, and faster. The Tour Scout will take you there.
- Flex: 120
- Last: 99mm
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Shell: C.A.S.-Grilamid
- Cuff: PU
- Liner: ULTRALIGHT-LIGHT FIT with laces
- Powerstrap: 35mm light with hook
- Mobility Cuff: Double Hook Self Adjusting System
- Buckles: 4 light Magnesium
- Cuff Buckles: With hiking catch
- Extra Features: Forward Lean Adj.