The original waterproof, durable Norrona Women’s Lofoten Gore-Tex Insulated Jacket is developed for big mountain freeride skiing and snowboarding. While this iconic shell jacket is made for freeriding, it works perfectly for general ski/snowboard activities on and off-slope as well as general outdoor activities like trekking and mountaineering.
The Lofoten has a technical fit with articulated arms for optimal mobility and a longer cut in the back for extra protection. The shell is made of 3-layer plain weave GORE-TEX® PRO fabric, which ensures durable, reliable weather protection and optimized breathability perfect for active movement.
- 40D-200D 3-layer GORE-TEX® PRO fabric
- Taped seams on waterproof fabric and YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Napoleon chest pockets with YKK® zipper, Inside mesh pocket, Internal chest pocket, and a convenient overarm Key-card pocket
- Asymmetric cuffs with Velcro® adjustments and an Asymmetric longer back cut
- Storm hood fitted for freeride helmet with one-hand adjustment
- Zip-off powderskirt with gripper elastic and snap-seal solution
- Partly elasticated hem with One-hand adjustment
- Zippered Front chest ventilation with mesh
- X-open underarm ventilation
- Goggle and sunglass wipe
- Integrated hand gaiters
- Articulated elbows
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
Colors: Violet Storm, Indigo Night