The Marmot Men’s Refuge Jacket features 2-layer NanoPro™ technology that brings the heat with ultra-breathable, waterproof protection for backcountry powder searching missions and wide-open groomers on ski trips out west. Pop up the helmet-compatible hood to keep chairlift gusts at bay, or open the PitZips to dump some heat while slogging up the skin track.
- Marmot NanoPro™
- 100% seam-taped construction
- Attached hood is helmet-compatible and adjustable
- Fixed powder skirt
- Two-way, center-front full zipper
- Thumbholes are built into the inner cuff
- Water-resistant chest pocket zippers
- NanoPro™, 100% Recycled Polyester, Plain weave
There are no reviews yet.