The Marmot Men’s Lightray Gore-Tex Pants feature waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® fabric, a PFC-free water-repelling finish, and their 100% seam-taped construction keep you dry. Wind-resistant PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ECO offers warmth without weight, plus is made from recycled material to reduce its environmental impact. Articulated knees increase mobility, while CORDURA® scuff guards resist abrasions against icy patches.
- Waterproof, breathable 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric
- Environmentally sustainable PFC-free DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish
- Lightweight, breathable, and wind-resistant PrimaLoft® Black Insulation ECO
- RECCO® Avalanche Rescue Reflector
- CORDURA® scuff guards
- Articulated knees
- Internal leg vents
- Water-resistant handwarmer and thigh pockets
- Adjustable waist with snap closure and zip fly
- GORE-TEX Products®, 100% Recycled Polyester, Plain weave
There are no reviews yet.