The Tecnica Mach1 MV 95 W Ski Boots with T-Drive Technology is specifically designed for advanced level female skiers with medium volume feet, who want a softer, more forgiving boot. Fit is priority number one in the MV 95 W and women’s specific Custom Adaptive Shape C.A.S. technology in the liner and cuff is the way we achieve it. Developed with an anatomically shaped and women’s specific shell and liner, the C.A.S. technology provides a great fit right out of the box but also allows a high level of customization if need be.
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 23223 GripWalk
- Shell: Polyurethane – Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polypropylene
- Liner: PERFORMANCE – C.A.S. – Celliant®
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock
- Powerstrap: 35 mm strap
- Canting: Double
- Gripwalk: Pre-mounted
- Extra Features: T-Drive W Carbon Injected