The Tecnica Cochise 130 is a full-gas 4-buckle alpine boot combined with the versatility and walkability of a touring boot. The C.A.S. shell and liner provide for the best out-of-the-box fit and industry-leading customization capabilities for those whose feet just need a little more work.
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 23223 GripWalk, Vibram® – Low tech inserts
- Shell: Polyurethane – Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polypropylene – Back Spine Carbon Co-injected
- Liner: HIGH PERFORMANCE – Full C.A.S. – C.A.S. instep – Floating Tongue – Recco® – with laces
- Buckles: 4 Light buckles – Hiking position
- Spoiler: Velcro Spoiler
- Powerstrap: 45 mm strap – Power Lock
- Gripwalk: Pre-mounted
- Extra Features: Rubber Arch Grip, Free Move hinge points