The Picture Organic Men’s Takashima Jacket is a warm hybrid synthetic down jacket that can be used as a lightweight and warm mid-layer or even as an outer layer. The Polartec® Power Stretch® fabric wicks moisture away to keep you warm and comfortable whatever the activity. This fast-drying and highly breathable fabric also includes body-mapping construction to provide the perfect combination of technical performance and unrivaled freedom of movement.
Designed for lightweight warmth, the Takashima features Primaloft® insulation and a PFC-free durable water repellent treatment. The ergonomic hood, stretch cuffs, and zippered pockets provide even more protection against the elements. Lightweight and warm, this jacket is perfect for skiing or any outing on the coldest of winter days.
- Composition: 30D light ripstop – 100% Recycled Polyester
- Teflon Ecoelite™ PFC free durable water repellent treatment with YKK®front zip
- Primaloft® Black 100 gr/m2
- Body-mapping construction
- Stretch binding trim on hood, cuffs, and hem
- Ergonomic hood
- Chest pocket with zip and Side pockets with vislon zips
- Regular Fit
- Weight: 461 g
Sizes: Medium, Large, Extra Large
Colors: Laurel Wreath, Dark Blue