Designed for ski touring and mountaineering, the Mammut Women’s Taiss IN Hybrid is an insulated hooded jacket perfect for mountain activities that require a balance of warmth and breathability. The unique Octa lining is made of 100% recycled material which provides excellent insulation and temperature regulation even when wet by allowing excess heat to dissipate.
This jacket is suitable for layering or even wearing on its own. The combination of lightweight, woven nylon and stretchy, double-woven softshell materials ensures maximum freedom of movement, abrasion resistance and wind protection. To top it all off, the Taiss IN Hybrid has insulated pockets for your hands and 3D formed thumb loops, and backpack/climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets, making it the go-to for your mountain adventures.
- Hybrid shell/insulation construction for an optimum balance of weather protection and thermal comfort
- Mesh liner in the lower back and shoulder areas
- Hood with elasticated border
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Jacket can be stowed in side pocket
- Adjustable hem
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large