The Mammut Women’s Albula IN Hybrid Jacket is a versatile, partially insulated jacket for hiking, mountaineering and ski touring. It keeps you warm in all the right spots while staying breathable at the same time. The jacket’s stretchy panels allow you to move freely even with its tighter fit – making it a perfect thermal layer as well.
Environmentally-friendly production was important to us when we designed the Albula Hybrid: outer fabric made of recycled polyester, lining made of recycled polyamide. The Thermore® Ecodown® synthetic fiber lining is made from recycled PET bottles and is the vegan, wash-and-wear down alternative with excellent fill power and a high thermal rating in damp conditions.
- Hybrid construction with stretch sections for additional freedom of movement and temperature regulation
- Very lightweight and comfortable outer material made from 100% recycled polyester with PFC-free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment
- Filled with recycled synthetic Ecodown® fibers for an optimum heat-weight ratio
- Elastic inserts made from recycled polyester on the sides and inside of arms
- Storm flap behind front zipper for increased weather protection
- Two zippered side pockets
- 100% Polyester
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large