The 4F Men’s Dermizax 20000 Membrane Ski Pant is designed for professionals looking for maximum protection during winter activities. For use when a very good insulation against rain and snow is required.
This ski pant’s robust 20,000 Dermizax® polyurethane membrane, from Japanese company Toray®, provides a high level of protection against heavy rainfall. In addition, Primaloft Black® insulation provides strong warmth, offering an optimal heat-to-weight ratio. Features like professional YKK® zips, waterproof seams, and a TeflonShield coating for increased resistance to dirt make the Advanced Ski Pant an excellent choice for the slopes.
- Membrane: Dermizax 20,000
- Waterproof rating: 20,000 mm H2O/m2/24h
- Breathability rating: 10,000 g/m2/24h
- 100% polyester
- Primaloft Black® insulation offers optimal heat-to-weight ratio
- adjustable legs with zip and press-studs
- hook-and-loop adjustable waist fastened with a zip and snaps
- scuff guards keep the pants from fraying
- Dermizax® 20,000 membrane provides supreme waterproofing and breathability
- taped seams and water-repellent coating create a barrier for external moisture
- TeflonShield+ fabric protector resists stains and spills
- 2 insulated side pockets with laminated zipper closure + 1 on the back
- built-in snow gaiters with hook-and-loop and snap fastening additionally protect from cold and snow
Color: Deep Black