The Mountain Hardwear Stretchdown Hoody offers warmth and movement for a full range of winter activities. Stretchdown™ technology weaves pockets of down insulation from a single stretch fabric, giving you more freedom to move. This durable material blend comes together with the highest quality down insulation in an ultra-engineered construction. From trailhead to summit, over bases or under a waterproof shell, the Stretchdown Hoody is made to mobilize.
- Fabric: 20D Durable Stretch Doubleweave. Solids: 87% Nylon, 13% Elastane Heathers: 65% Nylon, 26% Polyester, 9% Elastane
- Insulation: 700-fill RDS®-certified down
- Exclusive stretch-woven fabric delivers incredible durable stretch
- Insulated hood with elastic binding to seal in warmth
- Two way center front zipper
- Secure zippered chest pocket with media port
- Two secure zippered hand pockets
- Internal drop pocket
- Elastic binding on cuffs to seal in warmth
- Dual lower hem adjusters to seal in warmth
- 700-fill RDS®-certified down Certified by Control Union. License Number: CU 848416
- The Responsible Down Standard certifies down against animal welfare requirements and tracks it from the source to the final product.
Uses: Rock Climbing, Backpacking, Hiking, Travel, Camping
Sizes: Medium, Large, XL, XXL
Colors: Dark Copper, Black