The North Face Women’s Recon Backpack is a 24-liter daypack that’s had a redesign that features enhanced compartments and pockets, and improved suspension and materials for all-day comfort. 360 degrees of reflectivity keeps you safe during your commute, and mesh water bottle pockets make it easy to stay hydrated while you’re on the go.
- Iconic 30-liter backpack updated with a stretch front stash pocket and improved organization
- The FlexVent suspension system features a flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel and a breathable lumbar panel.
- Dedicated, highly protective 15″ laptop compartment
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- Front compartment with internal organization has an extra padded tablet sleeve
- 360 degree reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing
- Two extended mesh water bottle pockets can easily double as multi-use pockets with quick-draw cell-phone access on one side
- External, fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Front, extendable stash pocket with daisy chains for added lash points
- Comfortable padded top handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Women-specific shoulder straps
- Removable waist belt