With The North Face Men’s Zarre Jacket, you not only benefit from the breathable waterproofness of DryVent™ fabric, but high-performing Heatseeker™ Eco insulation keeps you toasty warm whether skiing down piste, exploring the backcountry or shredding pow through the trees. The slim fit offers a stylish, streamlined look, while leaving plenty of room for base and midlayers.
Use the underarm vents to let in some fresh air when the adventure picks up and drop energy bars into the zipped hand pockets. And don’t worry about bailing – the powder skirt will stop snow from getting in.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco Advanced synthetic insulation: dual-fibre construction provides a high warmth-to-weight ratio, packability and durability
- Double-layer hood with a helmet-compatible, fully adjustable outer hood and insulated inner hood
- Alpine pockets with PU-coated, reverse-coil, #5 zips
- Internal chest pocket with a media port, Two internal mesh drop pockets, and Secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Underarm venting for temperature regulation
- Integrated, stretch-knit wrist gaiters
- Internal hem cinch-cord with a two-point adjustment – Cinch cord ends exit into the hand pockets
- Powder skirt
Sizes: Small, Large
Colors: TNF Black/Almond Butter