The Stockli Laser AX is the perfect ski for advanced to expert level skiers in search of a hard-charging groomer ski.
The mixture of the Light Core and Two Layers of Titanal give this frontside ski a lightweight feel and maximum edge stability when you want to charge down the mountain. Lay those edges over and feel the durability of the Solid Metal Edges with Adaptive Contact Length for effortless contact point initiation into the surface of the snow. The Turtle Grip Topsheet adds durability to the Laser AX.
Recommended Brake Size: 80-90mm
Radius: [email protected] 175 cm
- Sandwich Sidewall Technology-SST
- Two Layers of Titanal – for maximum stiffness and torsional stability
- Turtle Shell Comfort (TSC) – provides optimal energy transfer and response
- Tail Rocker-TR
- Solid Metal Edge Light (SME) – is a super burly edge with a long-lasting life compared to other edges
- Adaptive Contact Length (ACL) – provides a bigger edge angle for quicker edge contact to the snow
- Full Edge Contact-FEC
- Turtle Grip (TGR) – is a textured top sheet that prevents nicks and cuts to the topsheet
- Light Core (LC) – uses Fuma and Balsa Wood for reduced weight and natural response.