Obermeyer’s Teen Traynor Pant is an extra-warm, insulated pant made for the mountain. 2-way stretch construction creates a dynamic range of motion, ensuring that the Alpinist moves with your body. To regulate your body temperature in unpredictable mountain conditions, also includes Obermeyer’s CZV – Control Zone Ventilation technology.
- Full-Motion articulation and 2-way stretch material create an enhanced range of motion
- Contoured, high-back waistband with adjustable waist
- YKK zippers ensure smooth closure
- Zipper handwarmer pockets, cargo pocket, and seat pockets for essential mountain storage
- Zipper cuffs protect against the elements
- Abrasion-resistant scuffguards, abrasion-resistant hems, and reinforced inseams for increased durability
- Hook-and-loop adjustment
- HydroBlock Pro 100% Polyester Plain Weave 2-Way Stretch
- 15,000mm waterproof
- 15,000g/H breathable
- 40gm Needlepunch insulation
There are no reviews yet.