The Marmot Men’s Snoblast Pants are stretchy ski pants that are easy moving if you want to hit the park or the trees, and they’re waterproof and seam taped so wet chairlift seats don’t ruin your day. When the gusts pick up and the snow clouds roll through, built-in recycled insulation offer sustainable warmth for long, freezing chairlift rides and idle time spent waiting on your slowpoke crew to catch up.
- Marmot NanoPro™ Eco
- 100% seam-taped construction
- PrimaLoft® Black insulation
- Adjustable waist with snap closure and zippered fly
- Adjustable VELCRO® around the waist
- Water-resistant hand and thigh pocket zippers
- Cordura® Scuff Guards
- Water-resistant zippered leg vents
- NanoPro™, 100% Recycled Polyester, Plain weave
There are no reviews yet.