The Marmot Men’s Ridgefield Sherpa-Lined Flannel Jacket is the perfect cold-weather companion for everything from early-morning snow shoveling and late-night campfire hangs to leisurely coffee shop excursions and slopeside bar crawls. The recycled polyester and sherpa lining is just as warm and eco-friendly as a wood-burning fireplace, and will keep you just as warm from the late summer bloom until there’s no leaves left on the trees.
- Recycled cotton and polyester blended flannel, double brushed for extra comfort
- Sherpa body lining and insulated sleeves keep you warm while maximizing freedom of movement
- Button-down collar offers classy, timeless style and functional comfort in the form of a performance shirt jacket
- Double chest and hand pockets maximize easy-access storage on the go with a timeless casual style
- 58% Cotton, 42% Recycled Polyester, Twill
There are no reviews yet.