The all-mountain Pivot ski binding sets the standard for control and release for the world’s most dedicated skiers.
The Full Action toepiece and unique “turntable” heel design of the Look Pivot 12 GW binding offers expert freeskiers a responsive connection between boot and ski for instant power transmission and precise ski control. This popular freeride binding features powerful shock absorption and travel with confident retention and release for aggressive skiing.
The Look Pivot 12 GW is compatible with all traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk® boot soles.
- DIN 4 – 12
- Long elastic travel – Longer elastic travel ensures more reliable retention to keep you in when you need it. LOOK bindings offer the most elastic travel (lateral and vertical) and the fastest re-centering prior to release, ensuring superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release.
- Rolling control – LOOK binding components are designed to deliver industry-leading roll coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface). This ensures minimal roll before the boot engages the binding for the most efficient power transmission in skiing.
- Full action toepiece – Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180⁰ multi-directional release, the FULL ACTION toe piece delivers best-in-class retention and release and increased coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission.
- Short mounting zone – The shortened mounting zone provides less swing weight, improved response, and a deeper, rounder, more consistent ski flex.
- Multi-directional release – LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective 180⁰ MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE in the instance of a fall.
- Gripwalk compatible – GRIPWALK compatible bindings ensure perfect compatibility with two boot sole standards: – Traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) – GRIPWALK soles (future ISO 23223 standard)
- Brake width 75 – 95mm
- Weight 1105g/ ½ pair