With a carbon upper and aluminum lower, the LockJaw Carbon is ready for big days in the backcountry. Cushy pole straps, elongated EVA foam Adventure Grips for easy sidehilling, and an integrated bubble inclinometer to help keep you safe, the LockJaw Carbon proves that poles are more than just pointy sticks to keep you upright.
- Lockjaw 6000: Completely redesigned with a T6 6000 series aluminum lever and body linked together with Teflon bushings to optimize clamp force with minimum lever pressure. The minimalist design achieves a reduced weight of 25% from its plastic equivalent and is the most durable, non-slip adjustment mechanism in K2 poles.
- Bubble Inclinometer: Quick and accurate slope angle measurement in the palm of your hand.
- Utility Hook: Stubborn boot buckles, heel risers and walk mode levers are no match for the utility hook grip. Flip your pole over and use the notch on the front of the grip to flip, clip, pull and buckle up your gear on the fly.
- Lockjaw Adjustment Mechanism: Refined over several generations, the tried and true lockjaw system continues to define the standard for length adjustment mechanisms. Simple, lightweight and durable, the Lockjaw is the workhorse of the backside pole line.
- SIZE: 90- 130cm, 105 – 145cm
- SKI POLES GRIP: Ultralight EVA
- SKI POLES SHAFT: Carbon
- SKI POLES BASKET: Powder
- SKI POLE CATEGORY: Touring
- SKI POLES ADJUSTABLE: Adjustable