With 90mm brakes, Marker’s Tour F10 AT Binding best fits the narrower backcountry skis out there. Although 90mm might not seem skinny compared to alpine skis or skim skis, considering most backcountry skis look like powder skis these days, the Tour F10’s 90mm compatibility accommodates skis specially designed for firmer snow. Marker made this binding with both backcountry and resort riders in mind, as it’s compatible with both AT and regular alpine ski boots. It’s equipped with an AFD sliding plate for safer releases, two heel risers, and a walk mode lever that lies flat when touring to keep you locked in on the skin track.
- Alpine touring ski binding for skinnier backcountry skis
- 3-10 DIN range, compatible with AT and alpine ski boots
- Heel risers are easily adjustable with a ski poles
- Tour mode lever lies flat to prevent unwanted release
- Large fits boot sole length of 305 – 365mm
There are no reviews yet.